Hey Friends! How is life? We are excited for the great things to come here in a few days!
We are also excited about Easter! It is a wonderful holiday for us to celebrate our risen Savior! He died and rose three days later and because he lives we can have everlasting life! How amazing is that?
We’ve also been doing a bit of decorating
Another total commercial thing I love about Easter is the candy! O my why why why?! All the chocolate! The cute little hollow bunnies, the peeps and now they have just about every kind of Easter egg you could dream of.
So today I wanted to share with you my own little creation of a healthier peanut butter Easter egg.
The ingredients are clean and they are still delicious.
- Simply mix 2 TBSP of coconut oil and 1 TBSP honey. Melt approximately 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Then add 2 TBSP of cacao powder.
- Once smooth divide half of mixture into 4 ice trays or silocone trays. Place in the freezer.
- While the mixture is cooling mixture 2 TBSP of the peanut butter protein powder with 1 TBSP of water.
- Take out the tray and divide the peanut butter mixture evenly.
- Top with remaining chocolate mixture.
- Return to the freezer for 1-2 hours.
Store in the freezer.
Question: What is your favorite Easter candy?