Random Four Survey
Hey Friends! I wanted to stop by for a quick fun post today! I saw this list on Lady of A Lady Goes West and thought it would be fun to play along!
Happy Friday Eve!
Random Four Survey
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
1. Beth (this is kind of a given)
2. Pumpkin (my dad and brother)
3. BB (my nieces and nephews)
4. Momma (my favorite)
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Substitute teacher
2. Kirkland’s Home
3. Radiography Technologist
4. GS Worker (working on base with the military)
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. Pretty Women
2. Steel Magnolias
4. A Time to Kill
Four places I’ve lived:
2. Little Rock, Arkansas
3. Azores, Portugal
4. Tokyo, Japan
Four places I’ve been:
1. Florence, Italy
2. Paris, France
Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. Back home with my family in Mississippi
2. On the beach in Florida
3. At a fun cookout with family and friends
4. Australia (just because I really want to go there)
Four things I don’t eat:
1. Cream of anything
2. Chocolate cake (I love chocolate but not chocolate cake or ice cream)
3. Ketchup on eggs and potatoes (my husband does this and I just think it is so gross)
4. Mexican food at random restaurants (I must know the restaurant)
******That was hard because I really pretty much eat anything.
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Ice cream
3. Sweet Potatoes
4. Huge Salads
Four TV shows I watch:
2. Family Feud
3. Gilmore Girls
******That was harder because we do not have cable and I rarely just watch TV.
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
1. Career changes
2. Family vacation to Okinawa
3. Christmas at home in Mississippi with my family.
4. Maybe deciding to try for baby #2 =)
Four things I’m always saying:
1. I am over school.
2. Stop it Mason
3. Don’t touch that
Question: What are four places you’ve lived? Do you watch TV? Are you a picky eater?